Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paris, France - Choo's Recommendations

My best friend is vegetarian and he is going to Paris next week. He asked me for food recommendations so I thought why not answer his question with a new blog post! When I visited Paris, all the places that we ate at were veggie friendly because my husband is vegetarian as well. Since French cuisine tends to include a lot of meat, we did not only stick to traditional French food.  And the variety of food we tried did not disappoint! Of all the places we ate at, these were my favorite (ones I would go back to if we revisit Paris).



 
Best chocolate almond croissants ever! We tried several croissants at boulangeries, but these from Artisan Boulanger Patissier were our all time favorite! I've included a picture of the place below.  It's located in the 7th Arr at 112 Rue Saint Dominique.  We discovered it while walking from the train to the Eiffel Tower, so make sure you leave some room for an extra snack when visiting this site!




 
Godjo - Best Ethiopian food I have ever had. Get the veggie platter and if you eat egg, ask for the egg dish to be added to the platter as well. It was my all time favorite meal we had on our trip!  
Veggie Platter!

Holy Crepes!
We had crepes for brunch and dinner at Little Breizh. Yup, it was so good that we had to eat there twice! I have a sweet tooth so my favorite was the crepe with salted caramel and chocolate topping.  It was so good!  The savory ones were delish as well! I don't know how the crepes got away without pictures, but they did.

L'As du Fallafel
Afternoon or late night snack. Eat yummy falafel. Get extra of the spicy red sauce. You won't be disappointed :)


Lastly, if you need a quick to go sandwich, try a place called Paul. There are multiple locations in the city. We got the mozzarella, basil, tomato sandwich while waiting at the train station. It was quick, yummy and refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment