Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A little about Choo!

My name is Nili but most of my friends call me Nilichoo (Choo for short). I am absolutely in love with anything food related!  A lot of my passion for food comes from my family. Growing up, my mom literally spent all day in the kitchen cooking and my dad used most of his leisurely time gardening. My sisters and their husbands are amazing cooks and are really the ones that have helped take my love for food to a whole new level.

Since college I've started to develop recipes of my own. Inspired by the chefs on food network, I've learned that a slight tweak here, a new ingredient added in there and bam, I've whipped up something delicious. Afterwards, I would frequently post pictures and this would often lead to my friends and family asking me how I made something. Unfortunately, I did not precisely track the exact measurements for someone else to replicate. So I finally decided it would be fun to create a playbook of all my recipes. I will not only blog about what I make but I will also include my food adventures, helpful tips, and anything else that is food related! I hope everyone enjoys learning more about me and my passion for different flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment