Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SOBE Fest 2014

We recently made a trip down to visit Miami and it was timed perfectly! It was the weekend of the South Beach Food and Wine Festival. I don't think it could get much better than enjoying gorgeous weather while walking around on the beach eating and drinking delicious food and wine. I was super excited to meet some of the food network stars as well.

80 degrees and just gorgeous with the breeze!


We had a beautiful view of the ocean the entire time :)

For the ladies. There was Fifty Shades of Grey wine!

This was my all time favorite presentation!

Mercadito is one of my favorite restaurants in Miami. This was my first time trying their taco de Camaron (shrimp, roasted garlic, chiptole mojo, and avocado) and it was my absolute favorite dish I tried at SOBE Fest!! It was so good, that I went back for seconds!



We also were able to attend Chef Morimoto's event the night before. Enjoying some sushi made by the Iron Chef himself!



Clearly Robert Irvine wins!
Jeff Mauro the sandwich king!




No comments:

Post a Comment